web search  >>>


1. A letter applying for residence permit from spouse
2. Filled residence permit application form
3. Photo copy of marriage certificate, must be translated into English if in another language.
4. Two passport size photographs.
5. Bond to be executed by spouse and a second guarantor.
6. Photo copies of bio data pages of both guarantors’ passports. (Ghanaian)
7. Proof of spouse’ means of livelihood, financial support.
8. Prescribed fees to be paid.
                                     CHILDREN UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS
1. A letter of application from a biological parent / guardian
2. A guarantor (Ghanaian) to in addition to parent or guardian to sign a bond in the presence of an Immigration Officer.
3. Photo copy of bio data pages of parent/guardian and second guarantors’ Ghanaian passports.
4. Guardian must submit a sworn affidavit with a seal from the high Court.
5. Photo copy of child’s’ birth certificate.
6. A letter of consent from biological parent.
7. Filled Residence Permit (RP) application forms.
8. Two passport size photographs.
9. A letter from school if applicable.
10. Prescribed fees to be paid.




1. Application letter from spouse's/father's school.

2. Proof of relationship, marriage/birth certificate.

3. Filled Residence Permit application forms.

4.Prescribed fees to be paid.










2007  Copyright  Ghana Immigration Service  All Rights Reserved    |    Designed & Hosted by Beltway Technologies (GH) LTD